Multiply at Logistics North – Phases 2 & 3 - Last Units Available
Harworth’s “Multiply” model is designed to offer modern flexible business space to companies seeking to relocate to Logistics North, one of the north of England’s largest commercial developments.
Multiply Phase 2 was completed in November 2018 comprising 5 units ranging from 19,000 – 30,000 sq ft and a larger unit (F2/G) at 149,198 sq ft. All five of the smaller units have now been fully let and only F2/G now remains for immediate occupation on Multiply Phase 2.
Future plot F2/H (Phase 3) has detailed planning in place for a 131,341 sq ft development and if combined with Unit F2/G has the ability to create a cross-docked warehouse facility of c.280,000 sq ft – please contact the agents below for more details.
As part of our ongoing commitment to provide buildings which take environmental factors into account, the units will achieve a minimum BREEAM rating of ‘Very Good’.
For more information:
- Steel portal framed buildings with feature glazing to offices
- 12.5 metre internal eaves height
- Electrically operated level access and dock level loading doors
- 10 dock level and 4 level access loading doors
- Capacity for 19,000 pallet positions – view pallet plan
- 50 KN/m² floor loading
- 133 car parking spaces
- Additional HGV parking / storage area
- All mains services and drainage connections
- Secure service yards with minimum 35 metre depth
- 5% mezzanine office content
- Bespoke fit-out solutions available
- BREEAM rating of ‘Very Good’
- Fully landscaped within a country park environment