A range of opportunities are available at one of the most high profile logistics and manufacturing schemes in the North West
The quality of the opportunity at Logistics North has already attracted a number of national and international occupiers with around 1.8 million sq ft completed or already under construction.
Logistics North currently has three units available for immediate occupation: the 175,000 sq ft Logistics 175 unit near the entrance to the site and units F1/A and F2/B (62,52 sq ft and 55,556 sq ft) within Multiply Phase 1. There are five additional units currently under construction within Multiply Phase 2 ranging from 20,344 to 30,457 sq ft alongside a larger unit at 149,148 sq ft. These are expected to be available in Q4 2018. Multiply Phase 3 is also anticipated to bring a further two units with availability anticipated in 2019.
The scheme benefits from extremely strong support from Bolton Metropolitan Borough Council, the Greater Manchester Combined Authority, and MIDAS – Greater Manchester’s Inward Investment Agency.
- 4 million sq ft of employment space across 250 acres, providing freehold and leasehold opportunities
- M60 and M62 within four miles, providing access to over 21 million consumers within a two hour drive
- Direct access to junction 4 of the M61
- 550 acre country park approaching completion, providing unique surroundings for employees on-site
- Main infrastructure works completed, opening up the site, with further works being undertaken to extend the development platform