A range of opportunities are available at one of the most high profile logistics and manufacturing schemes in the North West
The North West’s largest live commercial development – the quality of the opportunity at Logistics North has already attracted a number of national and international occupiers with 3 million sq ft of Grade A logistics and manufacturing space now completed and occupied and with over 5,500 people employed on-site.
Five units are currently available for immediate occupation on the Multiply Logistics North scheme including F2/B (55,556 sq ft) at Multiply Phase 1 and three units (20,344 sq ft to 25,497 sq ft) Multiply Phase 2 in addition to a larger unit (F2/G) at 149,148 sq ft.
Multiply Phase 3 will be on-site in 2019, with a proposed development of a 131,341 sq ft unit.
The site also benefits from amenities including Costa, Greene King Pub and an Aldi convenience store, in addition to a 550-acre Country Park with over 18km of public paths and bridleways.
The Logistics North scheme benefits from extremely strong support from Bolton Metropolitan Borough Council, the Greater Manchester Combined Authority, and MIDAS – Greater Manchester’s Inward Investment Agency.
- 4 million sq ft of employment space across 250 acres, providing freehold and leasehold opportunities
- M60 and M62 within four miles, providing access to over 21 million consumers within a two hour drive
- Direct access to junction 4 of the M61
- 550 acre country park approaching completion, providing unique surroundings for employees on-site
- Main infrastructure works completed, opening up the site, with further works being undertaken to extend the development platform