A range of opportunities are available at one of the most high profile logistics and manufacturing schemes in the North West
The North West’s largest live commercial development – the quality of the opportunity at Logistics North has already attracted a number of national and international occupiers with 3 million sq ft of Grade A logistics and manufacturing space now completed and occupied and 5,500 people employed on-site.
Five units are currently available for immediate occupation on the Multiply Logistics North scheme including F2/B (55,556 sq ft) at Multiply Phase 1 and three units (20,344 sq ft to 25,497 sq ft) Multiply Phase 2 in addition to a larger unit (F2/G) at 149,148 sq ft.
Multiply Phase 3 will be on-site in 2019, with a proposed development of a 131,341 sq ft unit.
The Logistics North scheme benefits from extremely strong support from Bolton Metropolitan Borough Council, the Greater Manchester Combined Authority, and MIDAS – Greater Manchester’s Inward Investment Agency.
- 4 million sq ft of employment space across 250 acres, providing freehold and leasehold opportunities
- M60 and M62 within four miles, providing access to over 21 million consumers within a two hour drive
- Direct access to junction 4 of the M61
- 550 acre country park approaching completion, providing unique surroundings for employees on-site
- Main infrastructure works completed, opening up the site, with further works being undertaken to extend the development platform