A range of opportunities are available at one of the most high profile logistics and manufacturing schemes in the North West
The quality of the opportunity at Logistics North has already attracted a number of national and international occupiers with around 1.8 million sq ft completed or already under construction.
Logistics North currently has one unit available for immediate occupation: the 175,000 sq ft Logistics 175 near the entrance to the site. There are also 5 new units currently under construction which are due to complete Q4 2017: the two R-evolution buildings – Unit C4 24,750 sq ft and Unit C5 27,500 sq ft, which can be offered together as a single unit of 52,250 sq ft, and then three units which form part of Phase 1 of the Multiply scheme – with the units ranging from 44,771 sq ft to 63,070 sq ft.
The scheme benefits from extremely strong support from Bolton Metropolitan Borough Council, the Greater Manchester Combined Authority, and MIDAS – Greater Manchester’s Inward Investment Agency.
- 4 million sq ft of employment space across 250 acres, providing freehold and leasehold opportunities
- M60 and M62 within four miles, providing access to over 21 million consumers within a two hour drive
- Direct access to junction 4 of the M61
- 550 acre country park approaching completion, providing unique surroundings for employees on-site
- Main infrastructure works completed, opening up the site, with further works being undertaken to extend the development platform