Multiply at Logistics North – Phase 2 - Available Q4 2018
Harworth’s “Multiply” model is designed to offer modern flexible business space to companies seeking to relocate to Logistics North, one of the north of England’s largest commercial developments.
Multiply Phase 2 is now complete, with five units available from 20,404 sq ft to 30,577 sq ft in addition to a larger unit of 149,300 sq ft. All available to let now for manufacturing / distribution opportunities.
As part of our ongoing commitment to provide buildings which take environmental factors into account, the units will achieve a minimum BREEAM rating of ‘Very Good’.
For more information:
- Steel portal framed buildings with feature glazing to offices
- 7-8 metres internal eaves height (12.5m for Unit F2/G)
- Electrically operated level access and dock level loading doors
- 10 dock level and 4 level access loading doors for Unit F2/G
- 37.5 KN/m2 floor loading
- All mains services and drainage connections
- Separate dedicated car parking areas
- Secure service yards with minimum 35 metre depth
- Modern offices / amenities at first floor comprising 5-10% of overall area
- Bespoke fit-out solutions available
- BREEAM rating of ‘Very Good’
- Fully landscaped within a country park environment.