Multiply at Logistics North – Phase 2 - Now Available
Harworth’s “Multiply” model is designed to offer modern flexible business space to companies seeking to relocate to Logistics North, one of the north of England’s largest commercial developments.
Multiply Phase 2 was completed in November 2018 comprising 5 units ranging from 19,000 – 30,000 sq ft and a larger unit (F2/G) at 149,198 sq ft. All five of the smaller units have now been fully let and only F2/G now remains for immediate occupation on Multiply Phase 2.
As part of our ongoing commitment to provide buildings which take environmental factors into account, the units will achieve a minimum BREEAM rating of ‘Very Good’.
For more information:
- Steel portal framed buildings with feature glazing to offices
- 7-8 metres internal eaves height (12.5m for Unit F2/G)
- Electrically operated level access and dock level loading doors
- 10 dock level and 4 level access loading doors for Unit F2/G
- 37.5 KN/m² floor loading
- All mains services and drainage connections
- Separate dedicated car parking areas
- Secure service yards with minimum 35 metre depth
- Modern offices / amenities at first floor comprising 5-10% of overall area
- Bespoke fit-out solutions available
- BREEAM rating of ‘Very Good’
- Fully landscaped within a country park environment.