Multiply at Logistics North – Phase 2 - Now Available
Harworth’s “Multiply” model is designed to offer modern flexible business space to companies seeking to relocate to Logistics North, one of the north of England’s largest commercial developments.
Multiply Phase 2 was completed in November 2018 and already has two lettings for F2/C (The Utility Warehouse) and F2/E (rijo42). Three units ranging from 20,434 – 25,497 now remain in addition to a larger unit, F2/G, at 149,198 sq ft.
As part of our ongoing commitment to provide buildings which take environmental factors into account, the units will achieve a minimum BREEAM rating of ‘Very Good’.
For more information:
- Steel portal framed buildings with feature glazing to offices
- 7-8 metres internal eaves height (12.5m for Unit F2/G)
- Electrically operated level access and dock level loading doors
- 10 dock level and 4 level access loading doors for Unit F2/G
- 37.5 KN/m2 floor loading
- All mains services and drainage connections
- Separate dedicated car parking areas
- Secure service yards with minimum 35 metre depth
- Modern offices / amenities at first floor comprising 5-10% of overall area
- Bespoke fit-out solutions available
- BREEAM rating of ‘Very Good’
- Fully landscaped within a country park environment.