Multiply at Logistics North – Phase 1 - Last Unit Remaining
Harworth’s “Multiply” model is designed to offer modern flexible business space to companies seeking to relocate to Logistics North, one of the north of England’s largest commercial developments.
Completed in Q4 of 2017, Multiply Phase 1 has three units in total with Units F2/A and F1/A already let to Hardscape and PJH Group respectively. One unit now remains – Unit F2/B (55,556 sq ft) immediately available for manufacturing / distribution opportunities.
As part of our ongoing commitment to provide buildings which take environmental factors into account, the units will achieve a minimum BREEAM rating of ‘Very Good’.
For more information:
- Steel portal framed buildings with feature glazing to offices
- Minimum internal heights of 10 metres eaves height
- Electrically operated level access and dock level loading doors
- 50 KN/m² floor loading
- All mains services and drainage connections
- Separate dedicated car parking areas
- Secure service yards with 50 metre depth
- Modern offices / amenities at first floor comprising 5-10% of overall area
- Bespoke fit-out solutions available
- BREEAM rating of ‘Very Good’
- Fully landscaped within a country park environment.