Multiply at Logistics North – Phase 1 under construction
Harworth’s “R-evolution” model is designed to offer modern flexible business space to companies seeking to relocate to Logistics North, one of the north of England’s largest commercial developments.
Multiply offers units from 20,000 sq ft to 149,000 sq ft for manufacturing / distribution opportunities. Phase one comprises three units: 63,070 sq ft, 44,771 sq ft and 55,660 sq ft which are due to complete Q4 2017.
As part of our ongoing commitment to provide buildings which take environmental factors into account, the units will achieve a minimum BREEAM rating of ‘Very Good’.
For more information:
- Steel portal framed buildings with feature glazing to offices
- Minimum internal heights of 7-12 metres to underside of haunch
- Electrically operated level access and dock level loading doors
- 37.5-50 KN/m2 floor loading
- All mains services and drainage connections
- Separate dedicated car parking areas
- Secure service yards with 38-50 metre depth
- Modern offices / amenities at first floor comprising 5-10% of overall area
- Bespoke fit-out solutions available
- BREEAM rating of ‘Very Good’
- Fully landscaped within a country park environment.